Meet Our Staff
Austin Allen Gentry, DC, PT
Dr. Gentry graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1973 with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy. He's been employed in multiple hospital and op settings with emphasis sports med and spinal care. Dr. Gentry graduated in 1985 with a Doctorate of Chirpractic from Los Angeles College of Chiro. He's had a solo private practice since 1987 in Tucson, AZ. His emphasis is back/neck care utilizing latest concepts of spine care.
- DC (Doctor of Chiropractic): Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Laude), Los Angeles, CA
- BS (Bachelor of Science): Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association
- Member: Arizona Physical Therapy Association
- Member: American Chiropractic Association
- Member: Arizona Chiropractic Association (President-Elect)
- Member: Southern Arizona Therapy Network
- Member: CareAdvantage (Board Member)
Dr. Gentry is married with two children.